Stop ~ Breathe ~ Surrender ~ Be
Live To Be YOU!
Stop...Take a deep breath...Relax...and Repeat... Regular massage can help you do all three. And that’s important in today’s non-stop, hurry-up world. As millions will attest, stress is a fact of life. Not only does massage help decrease stress, reduce anxiety and help you relax, it can help you avoid chronic disease and illness.
Massage therapy has many more benefits than you may realize. What exactly are the benefits of receiving a massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
• Alleviate self-image and body issues.
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
• Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
• Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
• Relieve migraine pain.
Massage is just like eating a good diet and exercising the body and mind, it is best done on a regular basis.